This website is owned and operated by Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread"), whose registered address is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue Dunstable, Bedforshire LU5 5XE. Click here to contact us.
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general guidance on Beefeater Grill. While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, all information is provided without any guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. We do not accept any liability to you, whether in contract or in negligence, for any damage, loss or expense you may incur as a result of any action or omission made in reliance on or as a result of the information contained on this website. You accept full responsibility for its access and/or use.
This website, including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, menus, news items, competitions, prize draws, location and any other materials is protected by registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, patents, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world) that either belong to or are licensed to us. Any individual article, report and other element making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. You acquire no proprietary interest in our website, its material or content and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
You agree and accept that all costs of and associated with all necessary servicing, repair or correction of your computer arising out of this website shall be your responsibility and we shall not have any liability for any such costs.
Should you choose to download content and/or material from the website ("Downloads"), you must do so in accordance with these Terms.
Such Download is permitted on a non-exclusive, non transferable, non sub-licensable, worldwide basis provided:
you use any Download solely for those purposes authorised by Whitbread and Beefeater Grill (a "Permitted Work");
you must not use, sell, resell, lend, let, distribute or pursue any other income generating activity with such Download on its own separately from any Permitted Work; and you shall, in downloading or making print copies of such Download, retain on such Download and/or print copies all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such notices.
You do not have the right to edit, modify or alter any Download.
Our Obligation to You
Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access of this website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
We may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are not responsible for these and we do not endorse their content. If you choose to follow any of these links you are leaving this website.
In order to maintain the integrity of this website we reserve the right to forward contact details to our ISP and, where requested to do so, to the Police or other Regulatory authorities. We may also forward contact details to any third party where a complaint arises concerning your access of this website and where that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these Terms.
Your Obligation To Us
You agree that you will only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this website to create and transmit any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this website.
You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use this website. You are responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
You agree not to use this website or the services made available to you on or via this website such that you cause the whole or part of this website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or is in any way impaired.
You accept responsibility and liability for the completeness and accuracy of any communication you send to us and we will not be liable for any consequences of any incomplete or incorrect communication.
These Terms may be amended from time to time. They may also be extended to include other terms applicable to specific products or services offered by us from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
We make no warranty as to the suitability or otherwise of computer equipment or peripherals or telecommunications services you use for accessing this website, which is your sole responsibility, nor do we warrant that the site is free of errors or viruses, worms, cancelbots or "Trojan horses". We shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such failures or destructive features.
You acknowledge that our obligations and liabilities in respect of the services provided and the information made available on this website are exhaustively defined in these Terms. You agree that our express obligations and warranties made in these Terms are in lieu of and to the exclusion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) of any other warranty, condition, term or undertaking of any kind.
You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms. Your uninterrupted access of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any inability to access use this website whatsoever.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and to the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused even if we have been advised of their possibility
We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents in the course of their engagement here under
Governing Laws and Regulations
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website.
Anything contained in this website may only be appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in the jurisdiction of England and Wales. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of England and Wales. You should obtain legal advice in cases of doubt.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our employees, representatives, and agents, harmless against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against any of us, our employees, representatives, or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us, our employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
your access and/or use of this website;
any breach by you of these Terms;
a claim that this website or any part of it as a result of your access:
infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, this website by you; or
any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
We may terminate these Terms, including without limitation any right granted in relation to Downloads and your right to access and use this website and its content and materials at any time in our sole discretion on immediate notice.
On termination you shall destroy all materials, and copies thereof, obtained from this website and your password.
Changes To The Website
You accept that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of this website at any time at our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in you being unable to access this website.
1. Two courses cannot be ordered from the same section. 2. Daytime Value Menu Dishes range is from £4.99 to and are available before 6.30pm Monday to Saturday excluding the period between 10th December 2015 and 2nd January 2016 inclusive. The menu is subject to availability. Value offer is not available at The Duck - Birmingham, Eureka Park - Ashford, Merry Monk - Burton Upon Trent and Halifax Beefeater Some of the our menu items can be upgraded for an additional charge 3. Prices do not include any drinks, starters or desserts. 4. £2 starter or £2 dessert only apply when ordered with Daytime Value Meal Deals. 5.Offers, vouchers, discounts or promotions (including Whitbread discount) cannot be used in conjunction with this menu. 6. This menu is available for a limited period only and is subject to availability. We may occasionally sell out of some of the more popular dishes. If we do, we’ll do our very best to offer you the nearest alternative. 7. Menu descriptions may not list every individual ingredient. Customers concerned about the presence of nuts, seeds or other allergens in our food are welcome to ask a member of staff for assistance when choosing their meal. 8. Prices are inclusive of VAT. All cash tips are retained by your server. Credit card tips will be processed by the payroll department and paid to your server after deduction of Income Tax and National Insurance contributions only. No other deductions will apply.
The Bursary Award
The bursary award will be judged and dividedby an independent panel who will have the discretion to award such amounts as they see fit to up to 10 individuals or groups. The independent panel’sdecision will be final and binding.
Winning individuals or groups will be selected by a panel of independent judges and only the winning individuals or groups will be contacted personally via e-mail and/or telephone.
A representative from Whitbread may contact the individual or groups who made the submission by telephone torequest supporting documents, to validate the entry. When submitting the entry, the entrant will also need to provide a contact number of a referee who can support the entry and the nominee. This referee must agree to be contacted by a Whitbread representative prior to the entry being submitted.
Successful individuals or groups will be sent a letter detailing the terms of the award and will need to sign a document confirming that they have read and understood the terms and conditions of such award. This signed document will need to be returned to Whitbread within seven days of receipt and in any events before any monies are released to the successful individuals or groups.
It is a condition of any award that the individual or groups must use the award or any part of it only for continuing the community project stated in the entry. The award cannot be used for personal use e.g holidays or personal expenditure.
The award winning individuals or groups may be asked to demonstrate how the bursary award has been spent and the impact this has had on the community – this can be in the form of receipts, photos or testimonials from community members.
If Whitbread have reasonable grounds to believe any award made out of this scheme has not been used for the community project stated in the entry, it reserves the right to take action to require the winning individuals or groups to return the full amount awarded. Whitbread cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to submitted entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Whitbreads control.
Whitbread reserves the right to disqualify any submitted entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe such entry may have breached any of these terms and conditions.
The submitted entry confirms acceptance of these terms & conditions. Successful individuals and groups must be prepared to take part in any publicity.
This offer applies to Beefeater Grill restaurants situated next to Premier Inn hotels
Free breakfast for two children aged 15 and under when purchasing a £8.75 breakfast. This offer is available daily until 10.30am.
This offer applies to Beefeater Grill restaurants not situated next to Premier Inn hotels
One child aged 10 or under eats free only when one adult purchases an Ultimate Cooked Breakfast Meal Deal or Ultimate Vegetarian Breakfast Meal Deal. This offer is available everyday 7.00am until 10.30am. The choice of kids breakfast is a Cooked Breakfast, a Vegetarian Cooked Breakfast, eggs on toast, Continental Breakfast, baked beans on toast or a 3 egg omelette.This offer is available daily until 10.30am.
Beefeater Mother’s Day Bonus Bonanza
To say a big thank you to Britain’s millions of marvellous Mums this Mother’s Day, we’re giving every table who dine at Beefeater on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th March the chance to win indulgent prizes from VirginExperienceDays.
There are loads of experience days up for grabs, from luxury Spa Breaks and Style Makeovers to Hot Air Balloon Flights and Mother and Daughter Photoshoots*. And because at Beefeater everyone’s a winner to us, we’re giving away thousands of delicious Beefeater desserts too.
Mother’s Day Bonus Bonanza
Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 or over. Employees of Whitbread PLC (the “Promoter”), its agents and anyone professionally associated with this promotion, together with members of their immediate families, are not permitted to enter this promotion. The closing date for receipt of prize claims is 31st March 2015
To participate buy a full priced main meal from the main restaurant menu at a participating Beefeater Grill restaurant on Saturday 14th or Sunday 15th March 2015 and you will receive an envelope with your party’s bill containing either a voucher entitling you to claim the prize identified on your voucher or a free dessert at a participating Beefeater Grill restaurant. Envelopes are subject to availability and only one envelope will be issued with your party’s bill.
Prizes There are 10 x 1st Prizes of a Virgin Experience Day for two people. (Choose from a (i) Spa Day at Champneys; (ii) a one night luxury stay in London including hotel, dinner and theatre tickets for one of a range of shows; (iii) a Champagne Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight for two, or (iv) a total Style Makeover with the Style Doctors). There are 80 x 2nd Prizes of a £25 Virgin Experience Days Gift Card. There are 150 x 3rd Prizes of a Mother & Daughter Photoshoot*
Virgin Experience Days terms and conditions are available at: www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
Free dessert vouchers
All other envelopes contain a voucher for a FREE dessert when you buy any main meal at a participating Beefeater Grill restaurant, and details of a 2 FOR 1 offer on Virgin Experience Days. Free dessert vouchers can be used in accordance with the terms and conditions which are the same as printed on the reverse of the voucher. Free dessert vouchers must be used by Thursday 26th March 2015.
Claiming Your Prize
1. To claim a 1st, 2nd or 3rd Prize, participants must send their original prize voucher with their name, address and daytime telephone contact details to “Mother’s Day Bonus Bonanza, FREEPOST OL5070 Ashton Under Lyne Lancashire OL6 8YZ by the closing date of 31st March 2015. Photocopies will not be accepted.
2. 1st Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone within 3 working days of the Promoter receiving and verifying their prize voucher to confirm the winner’s choice of prize .
3. 2nd and 3rd prize winners will receive their Virgin Experience Day Gift Card or voucher for their Mother and Daughter photo shoot (as applicable) by post within 28 days of the Promoter receiving and verifying their prize voucher. If, you have not received your gift card or photo shoot voucher within 28 days, please contact the Virgin Experience Days team directly on 0844 504 0844. * Please note that the Mother and Daughter photoshoot prize is for a two person photoshoot, and there is no requirement that either user of the prize is a mother or daughter.
4. All prize claims must be submitted by the participant on their own behalf. Any person trying to circumvent the entry process by any method (e.g. multiple names, phones or address) will be disqualified (along with their household and any other associated entries).
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize vouchers that are lost or damaged in transit. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Should any element of a prize be unavailable, the winner will be offered an alternative of equal or greater value at the Promoter's sole discretion.
7. The names and counties of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be available by writing to “Mother’s Day Bonus Bonanza Prize Winners. c/o 45 Frederick Street, Birmingham B1 3HN” within 3 months after the closing date of the promotion, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the promotion or receipt or use of any prize or free dessert voucher (except any liability the Promoter may have for death or personal injury caused by its negligence).
2. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion where circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter require it to do so including in where a suspected breach of the terms of this promotion, fraud and/or an error (human or computer) affects or is likely to affect the proper operation of this promotion.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for age, address and identity details (which must be provided within 14 days) and to disqualify a participant and/or refuse to award a prize or accept a free dessert voucher where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
4. Winners will be required to participate in any publicity or other promotional activities the Promoter may reasonably request without any further recompense.
5. Any personal data which a participant provides in connection with their participation in this Promotion will be used solely by the Promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the promotion and awarding prizes (where applicable)
6. The promotion, these terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it (including, without limitation, non-contractual disputes and claims), are governed by English law.
7. The Promoter’s decisions regarding the promotion shall be final.
Promoter: Whitbread PLC. 4th Floor, 130 Jermyn Street London SW1Y 4UR.
Please do not send correspondence to this address. For any queries regarding the promotion, please contact: Mother’s Day Bonus Bonanza Queries c/o 45 Frederick Street, Birmingham, B1 3HN