This website is owned and operated by Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread"), whose registered address is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue Dunstable, Bedforshire LU5 5XE. Click here to contact us.
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general guidance on Beefeater Grill. While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, all information is provided without any guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. We do not accept any liability to you, whether in contract or in negligence, for any damage, loss or expense you may incur as a result of any action or omission made in reliance on or as a result of the information contained on this website. You accept full responsibility for its access and/or use.
This website, including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, menus, news items, competitions, prize draws, location and any other materials is protected by registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, patents, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world) that either belong to or are licensed to us. Any individual article, report and other element making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. You acquire no proprietary interest in our website, its material or content and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
You agree and accept that all costs of and associated with all necessary servicing, repair or correction of your computer arising out of this website shall be your responsibility and we shall not have any liability for any such costs.
Should you choose to download content and/or material from the website ("Downloads"), you must do so in accordance with these Terms.
Such Download is permitted on a non-exclusive, non transferable, non sub-licensable, worldwide basis provided:
you use any Download solely for those purposes authorised by Whitbread and Beefeater Grill (a "Permitted Work");
you must not use, sell, resell, lend, let, distribute or pursue any other income generating activity with such Download on its own separately from any Permitted Work; and you shall, in downloading or making print copies of such Download, retain on such Download and/or print copies all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such notices.
You do not have the right to edit, modify or alter any Download.
Our Obligation to You
Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access of this website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
We may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are not responsible for these and we do not endorse their content. If you choose to follow any of these links you are leaving this website.
In order to maintain the integrity of this website we reserve the right to forward contact details to our ISP and, where requested to do so, to the Police or other Regulatory authorities. We may also forward contact details to any third party where a complaint arises concerning your access of this website and where that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these Terms.
Your Obligation To Us
You agree that you will only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this website to create and transmit any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this website.
You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use this website. You are responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
You agree not to use this website or the services made available to you on or via this website such that you cause the whole or part of this website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or is in any way impaired.
You accept responsibility and liability for the completeness and accuracy of any communication you send to us and we will not be liable for any consequences of any incomplete or incorrect communication.
These Terms may be amended from time to time. They may also be extended to include other terms applicable to specific products or services offered by us from time to time.
Limitation of Liability
We make no warranty as to the suitability or otherwise of computer equipment or peripherals or telecommunications services you use for accessing this website, which is your sole responsibility, nor do we warrant that the site is free of errors or viruses, worms, cancelbots or "Trojan horses". We shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such failures or destructive features.
You acknowledge that our obligations and liabilities in respect of the services provided and the information made available on this website are exhaustively defined in these Terms. You agree that our express obligations and warranties made in these Terms are in lieu of and to the exclusion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) of any other warranty, condition, term or undertaking of any kind.
You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms. Your uninterrupted access of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any inability to access use this website whatsoever.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and to the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused even if we have been advised of their possibility
We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents in the course of their engagement here under
Governing Laws and Regulations
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website.
Anything contained in this website may only be appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in the jurisdiction of England and Wales. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of England and Wales. You should obtain legal advice in cases of doubt.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our employees, representatives, and agents, harmless against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against any of us, our employees, representatives, or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us, our employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
your access and/or use of this website;
any breach by you of these Terms;
a claim that this website or any part of it as a result of your access:
infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, this website by you; or
any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
We may terminate these Terms, including without limitation any right granted in relation to Downloads and your right to access and use this website and its content and materials at any time in our sole discretion on immediate notice.
On termination you shall destroy all materials, and copies thereof, obtained from this website and your password.
Changes To The Website
You accept that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of this website at any time at our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in you being unable to access this website.
1. Two courses cannot be ordered from the same section. 2. Daytime Value Menu Dishes range is from £4.99 to and are available before 6.30pm Monday to Saturday excluding the period between 10th December 2015 and 2nd January 2016 inclusive. The menu is subject to availability. Value offer is not available at The Duck - Birmingham, Eureka Park - Ashford, Merry Monk - Burton Upon Trent and Halifax Beefeater Some of the our menu items can be upgraded for an additional charge 3. Prices do not include any drinks, starters or desserts. 4. £2 starter or £2 dessert only apply when ordered with Daytime Value Meal Deals. 5.Offers, vouchers, discounts or promotions (including Whitbread discount) cannot be used in conjunction with this menu. 6. This menu is available for a limited period only and is subject to availability. We may occasionally sell out of some of the more popular dishes. If we do, we’ll do our very best to offer you the nearest alternative. 7. Menu descriptions may not list every individual ingredient. Customers concerned about the presence of nuts, seeds or other allergens in our food are welcome to ask a member of staff for assistance when choosing their meal. 8. Prices are inclusive of VAT. All cash tips are retained by your server. Credit card tips will be processed by the payroll department and paid to your server after deduction of Income Tax and National Insurance contributions only. No other deductions will apply.
The Bursary Award
The bursary award will be judged and dividedby an independent panel who will have the discretion to award such amounts as they see fit to up to 10 individuals or groups. The independent panel’sdecision will be final and binding.
Winning individuals or groups will be selected by a panel of independent judges and only the winning individuals or groups will be contacted personally via e-mail and/or telephone.
A representative from Whitbread may contact the individual or groups who made the submission by telephone torequest supporting documents, to validate the entry. When submitting the entry, the entrant will also need to provide a contact number of a referee who can support the entry and the nominee. This referee must agree to be contacted by a Whitbread representative prior to the entry being submitted.
Successful individuals or groups will be sent a letter detailing the terms of the award and will need to sign a document confirming that they have read and understood the terms and conditions of such award. This signed document will need to be returned to Whitbread within seven days of receipt and in any events before any monies are released to the successful individuals or groups.
It is a condition of any award that the individual or groups must use the award or any part of it only for continuing the community project stated in the entry. The award cannot be used for personal use e.g holidays or personal expenditure.
The award winning individuals or groups may be asked to demonstrate how the bursary award has been spent and the impact this has had on the community – this can be in the form of receipts, photos or testimonials from community members.
If Whitbread have reasonable grounds to believe any award made out of this scheme has not been used for the community project stated in the entry, it reserves the right to take action to require the winning individuals or groups to return the full amount awarded. Whitbread cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to submitted entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Whitbreads control.
Whitbread reserves the right to disqualify any submitted entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe such entry may have breached any of these terms and conditions.
The submitted entry confirms acceptance of these terms & conditions. Successful individuals and groups must be prepared to take part in any publicity.
This offer applies to Beefeater Grill restaurants situated next to Premier Inn hotels
Free breakfast for two children aged 15 and under when purchasing a £8.75 breakfast. This offer is available daily until 10.30am.
This offer applies to Beefeater Grill restaurants not situated next to Premier Inn hotels
One child aged 10 or under eats free only when one adult purchases an Ultimate Cooked Breakfast Meal Deal or Ultimate Vegetarian Breakfast Meal Deal. This offer is available everyday 7.00am until 10.30am. The choice of kids breakfast is a Cooked Breakfast, a Vegetarian Cooked Breakfast, eggs on toast, Continental Breakfast, baked beans on toast or a 3 egg omelette.This offer is available daily until 10.30am.
Beefeater Beechdean Farm Competition
1. By entering the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the promotion. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to all Beefeater Reward Club members resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the promotion, excluding employees of the promoter, its group companies, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and any member of their respective immediate families.
ENTRY TO THE PROMOTION
3. Eligible participants who swipe their Beefeater Reward Club card whilst purchasing a main meal and a milkshake in participating Beefeater restaurants between 15th April 2015 and 14th May 2015 (inclusive, the “promotional period”) will automatically be entered into the promotion. If you do not wish to be entered into the promotion when you swipe your Beefeater Reward Club card, fill in the opt out form found at XXXXXXX before the end of the promotional period. Entries received after the end of the promotional period will not be eligible to win the prize.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person and the prize will only be awarded to the registered account holder of the relevant Beefeater Reward Club membership.
5. Participants should ensure that their Beefeater Reward Club card is activated and includes their current address and contact details.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on 29th May 2015. The winner will be notified by email (using the email address registered to their Beefeater Reward Club card) and will be given details of how to claim their prize.
7. There is one prize available to be won: A trip to the home of Beechdean Farmhouse dairy ice cream (Beechdean Dairies Ltd, Old House Farm, North Dean, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP14 4NL) for the winner and three other guests on a mid week date to be agreed with Beechdean, including one night’s hotel accommodation at a Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel (two double or twin rooms on a bed and breakfast basis) that will be arranged for the winner by the promoter. Please note that if any guest of the winner is a child, and the winner is not such child’s parent or guardian, then parental/guardian consent will be required in order for that child to accompany the winner.
8. In the event that the promoter is unable to contact the winner within 5 working days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner selected at random.
9. No cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be resold. The promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded to the winner.
10.T he winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity as may be required by the promoter in respect of the promotion. The promoter reserves the right to publish the winner's name, photograph and county on its website, Facebook page or Twitter account or to publicise the prize-giving presentation within a year of the end of the promotional period.
11. The winner's name and county are available on request for two months following the end of the promotional period by sending a stamped and addressed envelope marked ‘Beefeater Beechdean Promotion’ to Beefeater c/o Whitbread Group PLC, PO Box 777, Dunstable, LU5 5XE.
12. No entries from agents, third parties, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, script or the use of automated devices are permitted and no bulk entries.
13. All costs and expenses not included within the prize, including (without limitation) travel costs to and from Beechdean Farm and the Premier Inn High Wycombe Central Hotel, are the responsibility of the winner.
14. The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to: (i). verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); (ii). disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; (iii). disqualify any participant who does not give correct contact details or who makes an entry on someone else's behalf (iv). refuse entry to the Beechdean factory to any participant not meeting the required health and safety criteria for a food manufacturing facility
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the promotion or receipt or misuse of the prize.
16. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any entry or claim which for technical or other reasons is unsuccessful, incomplete, lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected.
17. Any decision of the promoter in respect of the promotion is final.
18. The promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
19. All personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the promotion and the prize (where applicable) and verifying the eligibility of each participant. The promoter will not use any personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the promotion, each participant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions.
20. Any images are an illustrative example and do not show the exact prize.
21. The promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each participant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion or these terms and conditions.
22. The promoter is Beefeate Grill, Whitbread Court, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Beds, LU5 5XE.