Book to dine from our festive menu by 3rd November 2019 and your whole party can enjoy their third course on us when dining between 21st November and 19th December 2019. With a whole host of delicious dishes to choose from, what are you waiting for?
Get your festive feast off to a great start by taking your pick from our tasty new seasonal starters.
Prawn & Crab Cocktail with brown bloomer bread and butter
Chicken Liver & Pork Paté with red onion & port marmalade and bread & butter
Leek & Potato Soup
Baked Camembert served with cranberry chutney
Baked Mushroom Rarebit served with cranberry chutney
You’ll love our delicious festive mains.
Festive Turkey with roast potatoes, seasonal green vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, pig in blanket, stuffing and gravy
Festive Beef Burger with Camembert cheese and cranberry sauce
Oven baked salmon with pea & prawn risotto
Festive Rump Steak with a red wine sauce
Mushroom risotto with a poached egg
From festive ice cream sunday to classic Christmas Pudding, we’ve got all kinds of sweet treats to get you feeling festive.
Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
Festive Ice Cream Sundae
Triple Chocolate Brownie with rum and raisin
Apple and Blackberry crumble with ice cream
Sloe Gin Trifle
For more information and for details about the Christmas and Boxing Day menus, please contact your local restaurant.
*2 courses cannot be ordered from the same section. Some items may be subject to change and are subject to availability. Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Terms and conditions
1. Make a booking before 3rd November 2019 for at least 2 guests to dine from our 2 or 3 course Festive Menu between 21st November and 19th December 2019 (inclusive) and receive your third course (festive set menu dessert) free of charge.
2. This offer is subject to availability and is only available on 2 or 3 course Festive Menu meals.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute for an alternative option and there is no cash alternative.
4. This offer cannot be used with any other offer, discount, promotion or Whitbread Privilege Card Scheme. It can be used with Bonus Club points-based vouchers (but not Bonus Club celebratory offers or promotions (such as birthday or anniversary vouchers)).
5. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice where required to do so for reasons beyond its control.
6. The promoter is Whitbread Group PLC (company number 00029423 and VAT number 243292864); registered office: Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 5XE.